A Community That Loves
Here at New Life we strive to be a community that loves and supports one another through all things because of the love of Jesus Christ that lives within us.
- Fellowship – fellowship is a vital part of our community experience. We continue to give fellowship during worship, during special events, and throughout the week so that we may grow closer to one another.
- Taste of New Life* – the 2nd Saturday of each month we stay after worship and share a meal at New Life. Bring a dish to pass!
A Community That Challenges You, In All The Best Ways
We hope to grow in love daily and we challenge ourselves and one another to be committed followers of Jesus Christ. This is a lifelong process of growth.
(1) Teaching – each week we share scripture and a message that hopes to inspire and challenge your growth as a disciple of Jesus Christ. Children's Ministry is also provided as we believe experiences for Children and Youth to grow in Christ, can never begin too early.
(2) Group Discussion – Bible study is a weekly time of study (Wednesdays 6:00pm) where we dig deeper into God’s Word and learn from each other and our own experiences in Christ.
(3) Formation Groups – groups of 2-4 people who gather together regularly for personal and spiritual support and to hold each other accountable in discipleship.
A Community That Makes A Difference
Our faith is made real when put into action. We believe the Holy Spirit equips the Church and each of us with gifts to make a difference in our community and world.
- Communion – Once a month in worship we experience the sacrament of the Lord’s Supper so we can be empowered by the gift of God’s Grace.
- Global Mission – we support local missionaries and global missions such as Imagine No Malaria. This year we are supporting local missionaries, Jeremy and Tina Skinner, as they share the Good News of Jesus Christ in Indonesia. Find out more at Skinners2Indo.com
- Paper Angel Closet – This is our onsite outreach project to supply paper goods and toiletries to families in need. We also supply goods to youth identified as homeless by the Regional Office of Education and to foster families/children in transition.
*COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines are followed.