We believe it is critical for our leadership to be transparent with our efforts for our church and our people on what is in the works. Take a look at what's new from March's meeting:
- The Ministry theme for May will be family including a mother's day celebration, healthy marriages and healthy families.
- Youth group and leaders are searching for a mission project this summer and are looking at 2 different places for more information.
- Signage for New Life has been ordered and three garden boxes have been built for the church
- Money is being allocated to different places in the church for various activities such as children's ministry and praise band
- Leadership is looking to host bring a friend nights for a chance to win a bible kit
- Leadership is also looking into an outdoor movie night for the community to connect with families and rejoice
- In-church ministry for the children is still on pause, but continues via ZOOM every Tuesday evening. The virtual ministry consists of 2 songs, bible story, and a craft or a game.
Mark's class on sharing Jesus without fear take place Tuesday morning's at 6 AM
Dates are looking to be set for the outside cleanup and free yard sale, more information to come.
And that's what's new, with our New Life Leadership.
"As soon as they left the synagogue, they went with James and John to the home of Simon and Andrew. Simon’s mother-in-law was in bed with a fever, and they immediately told Jesus about her. So he went to her, took her hand and helped her up. The fever left her and she began to wait on them." Mark 1:29-31